On October 23-27, 2017 in University of Science and Technology, France the practical seminar
«MODELLING OF IT SPECIALIST PROFILE» in the framework of «Erasmus+» Capacity Building in Higher Education project
«Innovative ICT Education for Social-Economic Development (IESED)» took place. The representatives of VSTU the Head of ISAP department
Wadzim Kazakou and assistant professor Andrei Biziuk participated in the meeting.
During the seminar the events listed below was held:
- Presentation of a Study Programmes in EU countries partner Universities.
- European eCompetence Framework Presentation.
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment within the Learning Outcomes Framework in Alytaus Kolegija, Lithuania.
- IT specialists training experience exchange between BY and EU partners.
- Lille IT companies visiting.
- Project management group meeting.
The profile of the IT specialist competencies as well as the description of the courses requirements were developed during the seminar.
The project management group discussed quality control and evaluation issues, as well as financial aspects of the project implementation
and the results publication.