To enter the university foreign citizens are to open Belarus entry visa. The applicant obtains such type of visa due to an Official Letter of Invitation.
To obtain the Invitation the following documents must be sent till the 31st of July (current year):
- personal application form of the candidate for studying where the code and full name of the speciality chosen are stated, with home address, tel/fax number, e-mail, form of tuition(full/part time);
- the copy of passport translated into the Russian language and legalized in accordance with an established order (state your full name-use Latin, passport № date of expiry, countries);
- copies of the accomplished educational certificate(complete secondary education, higher education) with their notarially certified translation into Russian.
The above mentioned documents with the mark «For Methodist of foreign affairs» can be sent by e-mail, fax, and regular post or delivered to the International Office by any other means as soon as possible.
EI «Vitebsk State Technological University»
Moscow Av., 72, 210038 Vitebsk, Republic of Belarus, Room 343
+375 (212) 47-71-68
+375 (212) 47-74-01
If your documents meet the established requirements you will be sent an Official Letter of Invitation. The Invitation is free of charge. The Invitation is the ground for obtaining the Entrance Visa.
You can get Entrance visa providing the present invitation to the Consular office of the Republic of Belarus.
The foreign citizen covers all travel expenses.
According to the Instruction of the University adopted by Presidential Decree of 07.02.2006 №80 on arrival to the university the applicants submit the following documents:
- personal application form of the candidate for studying;
- certificate of complete secondary education or incomplete higher education where the subjects studied, the marks received, and general progress are indicated;
- medical certificate proving that the candidate has no contra-indications for studying in the Republic of Belarus, the result of the AIDS test being a must
- inoculation data;
- copy of legalized Birth certificate;
- 10 photos 3*4 cm;
- Passport with Belarus entry visa.
All the documents issued in foreign language require a notarized translation into the Russian or Belarusian language.
Before the beginning of the academic year you will need to take a supplementary medical examination in the clinic in Vitebsk. It is not free of charge and you will have to cover the expenses yourself. Also you will be required to sign a contract with one of the Insurance Companies and purchase an obligatory medical insurance policy.
In case of discrepancy between standard medical certificate issued by the official health care agency in the applicant’s home country and the results of complete medical examination in Belarus, the applicant is to leave the territory of the Republic of Belarus within 10 days.
Admission is determined by the results of interview and the given documents. Thereafter an individual contract in accordance with approved form is signed between a student and the university. Before enrolment the applicant should cover tuition and dormitory expenses (one academic year).
The university provides comprehensive educational training with necessary literature and dormitory. The scholarship isn’t given.
Working hours for foreign citizens:
Monday to Friday from 9.00-17.00, lunch break: 13.00-14.00, Room 343
Day off: Saturday, Sunday
+375 (212) 47-71-68
If a foreign citizen arrives in the evening or at night it is necessary to contact with a Supervisor of foreign affairs beforehand in order to have a place in dormitory.