Pre-university training and vocational guidance faculty
Moscow Av., 72, 210038 Vitebsk
main building, 2nd floor, room 223
+375 (212) 47-72-34
Regional testing center – main building, 2nd floor, room 224
+375 (212) 47-67-16
Main building , 3rd floor, room 343
+375 (212) 47-67-16
Pre-university training and vocational guidance faculty is founded to raise the level of general educational training for entering the university and to contribute to carrier counseling of the youth.
The faculty includes preparatory department for foreign students, preliminary courses, regional testing center.
Work of the faculty is carried out according to the following divisions:
- evening training courses for preparation for entering higher academic institutions (30 educational weeks);
- training courses for preparation for the centralized testing (12 educational weeks);
- 2-week training courses for those who are to take exams in Arts;
- the organization and carrying out of the rehearsal testing in the region;
- the organization, coordination and carrying out of the centralized testing in the region;
- carrying out and coordination of career guidance work.
The preparatory department for foreigners has been working since 2007. The term of studies on evening preparatory training courses for entering a higher academic institution includes 30 educational weeks, the volume of academic load is 150 hours (120 of which are auditorium hours).
Preparation is carried out in the following subjects:
- Russian, Mathematics, Physics, English, German, Drawing, Painting, Composition, History of Belarus.
- Classes were given three times a week (12 hours) with the division of listeners into three groups:
- engineering, economic and art specialties;
- teachers of university and other educational institutions of the city are involved into work at the faculty in all forms of preparation. For all forms of education there are curricula and programs.
- The dean's office together with the regional center of testing takes part in the organization, coordination and carrying out of the centralized testing in Vitebsk region.
- Work on career guidance is carried out at the faculty. Representatives of the dean's office regularly take part in school PTA meetings, meetings with graduates of Vitebsk and its region, organized by dean's office , department of education and the job centers. Meetings with graduates of the city and regions are organized at university to carry out professional orientation work